Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd Birthday

We had a wonderful small birthday celebration this year. We shared the time with family friends, The McLesters, and "Uncle Bob" dropped by and gave Eldin the world. The McLesters hid Eldin's gift under balloons instead of wrapping. Little did we know, but the balloons needed up stealing the party. In trying to do something small we went with a cookie cake this year. Publix gave us a HUGE cookie cake. The cookie was almost an inch thick throughout! It was insanely and insanely good. Eldin opened gifts from family that could not be there in person, but will get their personal hugs soon.

Aunt Holly, Uncle Daniel, and Olive gave me an AWESOME outfit

Cappy & Gram gave me a great puzzle book, sailor hat, & a Rescue Center for my cars

Grandma Rose and Larry sent me a HUGE box with fun stuff


Preston helped me look & show off my awesome gifts



Blowing out the candles

No comments:

Post a Comment