Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Annoying


"Yeah! Nothing is getting done today"
Today has been a crazy day. Everything that I had planned was completely shut down! My main goal for today was cut off and I had to reschedule the day. Therefore I came up with Plan B and shortly into it things became apparent that Plan C was needed. I pulled myself together and came up with another plan and then ate lunch. After lunch and Eldin woke up I was about to go out (part of Plan C) when I discovered that Eldin is sick. He is fighting what a lot of kids are sharing in Titusville. Thankfully it isn't too bad, but does involve a fever. After I discovered he has a fever of 101 degrees, I gave him Tylenol and put him down for a nap. I sat down at this point and thought I would try another plan for the remainder of my day - Plan D. I was into this plan for about 40 minutes when the baby boy shook up things AGAIN.
I have finally thrown in the towel and I am done! I will get nothing done today other than diapering, feeding, calming, and playing with my wonderful son. It's one of those days....
oh well, the house will remain trashed, the business items will be attended to tomorrow, and everything else will just have to deal with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment