Friday, August 14, 2009

Return

While we have returned from an amazing trip from Kentucky, I have not been able to pull my stuff together enough to get photos and info on our trip. My great sister-in-law, hence forth known as sis or Holly, was able to get some photos of our trip up - please follow the link below to see
http://kentuckyfriedgrahams.blogspot.com/

We had a great time and miss them all already. During our time there Holly gave me a fabulous new haircut. We got to spend some time with Olive and the gang. Cappy and Uncle Daniel worked on his truck, then Daniel and I made some great soap boxes.

After we left my brother had an great Art Show open to the public. Thankfully we were able to see his work before it opened. One of the numerous pieces was a set of beautiful tables inspired by Holly and his new daughter, Olive. - the piece was named Deer and Fawn (I think :))

We came back hitting the ground running and when I have another chance I will update on those items.

Thanks for your grace and patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment