Friday, August 31, 2012

PIN: Million Dollar Spaghetti

Tony and I LOVE Italian food, so when I saw this recipe on Pinterest I had to try it. Thankfully I had all the ingredients so I was able to make it immediately.

Million Dollar Spaghetti (instructions)


I actually did not have any butter, but I don't think it changed the recipe much, plus it was healthier.  I just used Canola Spray Oil in the bottom, so it could not stick to the pan.

The dish was a success! Everyone loved it, including my soon-to-be 2 year old who had 2 bowls. Tony and I agreed that it was a Spaghetti-Lasagna = Laghetti :). While it was very good, I think I used too much cottage cheese or not enough Spaghetti Sauce, so the ratio was a little too heavy on the cheese mixture. Therefore, next time (and YES there will definitely be a next time), I will decrease the cheese mixture. I also used ground turkey instead of ground beef (it is better on our stomachs).

This PIN was a success. Pin It, Did It.

No comments:

Post a Comment