Friday, August 31, 2012

PIN: Pirate Preschool Sheets

Eldin and Ellis are crazy active! It is a miracle when I can get them to sit and do anything. For those moms that have boys...you know exactly what I mean :).

I found this PIN and honestly forgot about it for awhile.

I wanted an activity that would help focus the boys, be educational, and fun and exciting. I bought a pack of sheet protective from the Dollar Store and then printed out most of the Pirate Pack. Thankfully Over the Moon website provided all of this completely FREE! I then put the papers in the sheet protectors. The boys LOVED using markers and connecting the lines, counting, finding the different pictures, and many more activities.  Then all I did was wipe them off with a paper towels and the are set for the next time we go on a pirate excursion.

This PIN was a success! Pin It, Did It.

No comments:

Post a Comment