Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PIN: Glowing Bath

We purchased thin glow sticks awhile ago on amazon, it was a great deal for a large amount and I thought I could always add them to gifts throughout the year and give the boys a extra fun surprise. These are the same kind of glow sticks I've seen in the Target $1 section too.

I told the boys that they were going to have a special adventure at bath time. I went in and prepared the bath and then I added 6 small sticks (3 for each). I then closed the curtain and let them come in and get ready to get in the bath.  When they were ready I had them close their eyes and I turned off the lights. I pulled back the curtain and said they were taking a special futuristic spy path. (I know, lame, but my 4 and 2 year old love secret spy stuff). This later turned into a 80s rock band, as they played with the sticks like drumsticks in the water. They also loved using the sticks to stir in cups like a magic potion.

My husband and I came up with this on our own, but then I saw a pin and so decided to use the image. Overall, this was a huge success!


This PIN was a success. Pin It, Did It.

No comments:

Post a Comment